From the mind, pen, and hunt-and-peck fingers of Brandon Muller…
A heartwarming tale he wrote in college:
An essay he wrote in the 10th grade:
From 2003 to 2005, Brandon wrote a humor column for Skeptic magazine titled “Demon Haunted Times.” It was an Onion-type news report dealing with paranormal topics.
- God Offers Human Race on eBay
- New “Isn’t Round” Theory Demands Equal Time
- Skeptic Challenges Food Psychic *
- Researcher Claims to Have Found Star Wars Galaxy
- Homeopathic Killer Still on the Loose
- Southern Bigfoot Convention Draws Criticism
- Parents Complain: Harry Geller Ban out of Control
- Alien Committee Pulls Plug on Abduction Research
- Evolutionists Give Up: Creationism to be Taught in Schools
- Network Apologizes for Airing Skeptical Viewpoint *
*These articles were written for Skeptic, but never published.